Friday, June 29, 2007

Your Weekly Libation

I'm a proud Chicagoan (okay, okay, former North Shore suburbanite who finds it easier to say Chicagoan), so naturally, this cocktail caught my eye. I'm not usually fan of brandy or bitters, so it's quite the experiment, but I'll be giving it a try sometime this weekend. At the very least it gives me an excuse to go to the liquor store.

Chicago Cocktail
Ingredients
2 oz. Brandy
1 dash Bitters
1/4 tsp. Triple Sec
Ice

Directions
Rub a slice of lemon around the rim of a glass and dip it in powdered sugar. Fill the glass half way with ice. Stir ingredients with ice and strain them into the glass.

Enjoy the drink, folks, and enjoy the weekend. I'll see you on Monday.


-Jim, wishing we had more cocktail recipes on the site, wink wink nudge nudge

0 comments: