Wednesday, June 20, 2007

Beer Flights on Paddles

I like to try things. This can be translated into: I like samplers. Hence, the beer flight! If you've never had a beer flight before, allow me to make a recommendation. If you're ever at a microbrewery and haven't tried all of their beers, get the beer flight! Pictured above is Flatlander's entire selection of house brews for a cool and refreshing $4. That's 50 cents more than their regular beer price and you get just as much, if not more, beer! Everyone has their own style of beer flight presentation but I thought theirs was pretty cute and creative: it came on a nifty looking paddle with 5 mini pilsner glasses. Being my first Flatlander's experience, it was the perfect way to try out the place.

I must admit though, I don't just get the samplers the first time I go to bars; the sampler is often my menu selection of choice. Usually, when I go to RAM, I "sample" their beers (if I'm not getting their rootbeer floats!). They used to let you try their 6 beers for $1.99 (and it would even be HALF PRICE on some nights!) Now I think it's $2.99, but still.

Beer flights are good deals my friends!

0 comments: