Friday, March 30, 2007

Peep This!

I must admit, I have a sweet tooth and it's pretty bad. There hasn't been a day that has gone by where I haven't eaten at least one piece of candy. Even when I am deathly sick I consume so many cough drops that they might as well be candy.

Because of my candy addiction Halloween and Easter are by far my favorite holidays. I can't explain the feeling I get when I go to the grocery store and either see employees setting up an aisle for the candy or it is already packed full of holiday candy. But if I had to pick between the two of these holidays I would have to pick Easter. Why? Because that is when the Peeps come out. Ahhh, yes the marshmallowy, gooey, sugar-coated candies that I love so much.

Anyway if you are a lover of Peeps like myself check out a peek inside a fishbowl. They are having a Peep-tastic Photo Challenge. On this blog, Andrea challenges all the Peep lovers to pose, freeze, melt, stuff in your mouth and basically do anything with them and take as many pics as you can and send them to her so she can post them. Then she, along with some others, will judge and pick the best. This challenge ends on April 7th. Have fun!

0 comments: