Friday, March 23, 2007

Is That Wine orJust A Juice Box?

I went out to dinner last night to this really nice Italian Restaurant and noticed one of the ladies who was sitting at a table next to mine was pouring wine from a small box that looked like a children's juice box but a little bigger. It's not everyday you see something like this, usually its just a glass of wine or a bottle placed on the table. Not last night. These small boxes, called Tetra Pak boxes are the new thing these days for all wine drinkers to enjoy.


I am not much of a wine drinker but I was really curious about the little purple box. I flagged down my waiter and ordered The Three Thieves Bandit, Pinot Grigio. Not only did it taste delicious but it's affordable.

I think this is a super idea for anyone who loves to drink wine. Not only is this box easy to hold (don't have to deal with glass), but it's recyclable, cheap in price but not in flavor, fresh, and you could take it anywhere without having to worry about breaking the bottle.
Check out this really cute link of the Three Thieves. Make sure to read the story about how these boxes made it to the States. Have a good weekend!




0 comments: