Wednesday, May 30, 2007

Stuffed (With) French Toast

The French toast I enjoyed at Margaretville Mountain Inn on Sunday was superb, and supported my assertion that the dish is done better with cinnamon rather than copious amounts of powdered sugar. But, just look at this, brioche French toast stuffed with Nutella! Genius!


I must admit I am of a member of the eating-nutella-right-out-of-the-jar-with-a-spoon persuasion, so basically this French toast trumps my weekend in the mountains. Although, the cranberry scones were delightful. Here is the path to nutella-goodness.

2 comments:

Amy said...

Hi,
Thank you for featuring my nutella french toast. If you choose to use a photo please rehost it on blogger or another image host rather than directly linking to my flickr image. Thank you.

Caley said...

Done and done!