Friday, May 25, 2007

Soda Pop with Vitamins and MInerals...Are you kidding?

Alright so what is up with soda pop containing vitamins and minerals? I just don't' understand how this is possible. I mean has the world actually come to this?

Of course I can't go a day without some sort of caffeine intake, so I decided to try out Diet Coke Plus. The "plus" stands for added vitamins and minerals. I must say I don't really like it. It might just be some sort of mental thing, but I think the taste of this soda is different from just the ordinary Diet Coke. It seems a bit sweeter and watered down.

Have any of you tried this new product? What do you think? How you feel about this whole new trend of trying to make soda healthy?

Sarah at Slashfood is equally addicted to caffeine, but didn't have as much of an aversion to this "plus" product.

0 comments: