Wednesday, April 4, 2007

Do It Yourself Holiday

I know with Easter coming and the beginning of Passover, it seems like there should be enough holidays going on right now. But if you are anything like me, then you have a tentative menu for what to serve for Easter but have absolutely no idea what to have for dinner tonight. I love holidays, I think every day should be celebrated. So I checked out our fun Food Holiday guide to see what holiday I missed or what holiday we can celebrate today.

Today is National Cordon Bleu Day. That sounds wonderful, I think I will make that tonight. Cordon Bleu or Chicken Cordon Bleu Sandwich depends which one uses more of the ingredients I have in my house. Then I will probably make a Cucumber and Dill Pasta Salad to go with it and my dinner will be complete.

I have so many things on my menu for my Easter dinner I will wait until next week and tell you what I ended up serving. Whatever your plans are for the weekend, just find a reason to celebrate.

0 comments: